Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dance-- too much booty in the pants

Been a little while since I've posted. I swear to god I'm still part of this thing. Cheezy F. comin atcha wif two orders of Official PuffBusiness:

Item the first: You may have noticed a funny icon with a speaker and a triangle where once you would press some funny looking letters and pull our program from the ethers. Totally. Intentional. Ryan's job is apparently much easier than mine, because he had time to install some server-side tools which give us a sweet, sweet streaming audio player here on PuffBlog. It's totally rad. So next time you see Ryan, spit in his face for me.

Item the second: I have a couple tracklists ready to be posted in case you want to know what dope shit I played on the show but just can't stand listening to those other two douchebags' snivelling voices. Please stop emailing me to complain about that. Just like I can't help the rich, sonorous voice I was given, they can't help sounding like wet cat farts.

Lest "wet cat farts" be the last image I leave you with, here's one of my favorite music videos ever. Ever. It's for
Kid606's frenetic track, The Illness.



Kittens and sunshine,
Ricky Ross

Postscript: Before anyone asks, yes I will be pursuing legal action against the creators of South Park for copyright infringement on the term "Cheesing." You heard it first here, live, on PuffBlog.

No comments: