Monday, March 24, 2008

Episode V: Reversion to Lawrence 1.0

I don't feel much like writing.

-RC Versace

PC005
1. The Glamour - Respect The Party
2. Hercules & Love Affair - Blind
3. I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - According To Plan
4. Ghosthustler - Someone Else's Ride
5. Miss Kittin - Kittin Is High
6. Firefox AK - What's That Sound?
7. Telepopmusik - Breathe (Ultra Tiger Remix)
8. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Just Like Honey
9. Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (ft. Au Revoir Simone)
10. The Radio Dept. - I Don't Need Love I've Got My Band
11. Faggot Fairy's - Samo Ti (A1 Bassline Remix)
12. (Partybüs)


Download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out rc. that bassline stuff is fantab.

xoxo

jizzy john

Anonymous said...

oh yah, can you post your mix's tracklist?

jj